Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rough

I totally don't feel like we gained an hour of sleep last night. Even though the day felt like it would never end! Priscilla started barking at 7:30 and woke Ella up. Which woke me up in a really bad mood. Maybe it was just the clock reading 7 on it. It needed to say 9! So we got up and Ella was yawning while eating breakfast. We cleaned the living room, watched our Sunday morning cartoons and I decided to make a Christmas idea book. I want to put present ideas in it, not just for Ella. But since we are broke this Christmas, I'll be making all gifts. I started working on it, and Ella started having "tired" tantrums. She was exhausted, so I took her upstairs at 10:30 for a nap. I think she slept 30 minutes, if that, and Abby started barking at something and it woke her up. Everything was downhill after that. She was in a happy, yet spiteful/brat mood. My living room looks like a hurricane went through it. She threw every book off of her bookshelf, threw her Lego's all across the living room, all of the contents of the buckets under the train table are everywhere, dress up clothes are on the couch and floor- it's horrible. I kept her up until 7 so she'd sleep in tomorrow, hopefully. I can't take another day like today. It was just as much my fault as hers. I was in a bad mood, she just didn't help matters any. Well, I'm about to head to bed. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment