Sunday, November 23, 2008

OMG!

I'm about to pass out, but wanted to blog first. I've been working since 9 a.m. this morning and it's now 10:30!
Yesterday we ran to Best Buy to get some kid cd's for the roadtrip Wed. Horrible selections!! But oh well, what we got will do. We then headed to 5 Guys for lunch, Target and the grocery. Then we got home and started working on my grandmom's Christmas gifts since we're doing an early Christmas when we visit. I made some awesome stuff which I'll post later. I then cooked dinner and it didn't agree with me so well, so I passed out.

This morning I got up and went to a shoot in my neighborhood. I didn't get what we wanted, which stunk. But I came home and edited the photo's to try and get them to work and by the time I was done, it was time to go to my next shoot in Gastonia. I was there for over 2 hours, it was 2 different shoots, and came home to eat then edit 100 pictures. Then I had to do my best bets for the calendar, so I didn't get to spend any time with Miss E. She has been in the best mood all week. There have been so many moments where I look at her and am in complete awe of how cute and sweet she is. Tonight as I was editing and trying to watch the Panther's game out of the corner of my eye, I yelled s-h-i-t and the little monster spelled it back. I couldn't believe the first word she spelled was that! She is too smart for her own good. I've tried to get her to spell so many words and go figure that was the one she chose. So I guess I can't outsmart her. Well, we have a busy week ahead of us. I'm not looking forward to the drive to Kinston. But I am looking forward to putting up my tree when we get back!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment