Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Music

We changed our routine this morning and it worked pretty well. We usually wake up and watch cartoons then play around. Instead I plugged in my Ipod and we danced around the living room and sang songs. I downloaded Twinkle Twinkle and Ella just started singing the song. I had no clue she knew the words! I guess we sing it in gymboree, but we've only been to 3 classes in 4 months, so it's not like its a common song she hears. I wish I could jump into her head and see everything she knows. This past month she's just surprised me with random things, like saying the alphabet, counting and now singing songs.
We danced around for 3 hours and then watched "Strawberry Cake." The house guys woke us up at 8 again and were still working, but naptime came, so I put my old cd player in her room. I thought it was broken, but it worked and also had a Miles Davis cd in it. She didn't fight me on the nap and went right to sleep. Yea Miles Davis! After her nap we had lunch then played around waiting on the heat guy. He was supposed to be here at 1- I called at 2 and at 3:30 he showed up. If we weren't under warranty and didn't have to use that company I'd tell them off. This is like the 4th time they've done this. But anywho, after he left we ran to the grocery store and came home for dinner. She was in a great mood all day, so I'm going to have to do the music from now. I put the cd back on before she went to bed and I haven't heard a peep from her. Well, I'm going to get back into scrapping. I've been working on E's book tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment