Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mom leaves tomorrow :(

And I'm sad. Luckily she'll only be gone until Friday and not 2 weeks like last time. But still, with the all out tantrums we've been having, I like the back up. Or at least someone to vent to after a long day. And I like cooking for 3 instead of 2. I could list many other reasons, but I'll leave it at that. We spent most of the day with her today. Morgan and Ari came over this morning to hang out. The kids act just like a brother and sister would. They want exactly what the other has and they throw a fit once one of them takes it. Now I know Ella isn't like that around other kids and Morgan said the same for Ari. I guess since they've known each other since they were 5 weeks old, they see each other as family. That's the only thing I can think of.
We've had a pretty laid back weekend. Rachael came over Friday and hung out. We watched scary movies and had lots of fun. Saturday I worked in the a.m. and we hung out with mom. She knows this designer who is doing this child's room. The mom wanted circles painted with her daughter's name and the designer asked for my mom's help. I went with mom to see the room (let me say it was NOT designer by any means) to see if I could come up with something. The lady didn't want to do what I had suggested and what she wants to do is kind of plain/boring/ugly. But, I guess everyone has different tastes. After that we went to Michaels and came home to hang out. I did some scrapping and will post the creations tomorrow if I remember to take the pictures! I wish my money tree that I planted years ago would start growing so I can order some stuff to start some of my other layouts. There is this new scrap store that opened that I went to check out Friday. She's got some pretty cool stuff. But I still like my online store since they have lots more. Well, I'm off to bed. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment