Saturday, October 18, 2008

:(

Ella woke up at 2 throwing up again. She threw up 2 more times. I didn't want to wake mom, so I was on my own. I braved it up and changed the sheets, wiped the floors and bathed her again. Oh- I didn't mention she threw up on me this time. GROSS! I don't know how I didn't puke myself since I normally do when I see someone else do it. I had to be at work at 7 this morning. Ella woke up when I got out of bed. I debated about going or not, but decided to go and if she got sick again come home. She's been ok the rest of the day. She didn't eat much, but drank some Pedialite. She's been fussy and lovey. We had a big day planned, but I guess it was for the best to get some rest. Well, I cleaned, so I don't know if that counts for rest. I'm hoping to go to the mountains tomorrow, but it will depend on how she's feeling and if she gets sick again tonight. That wouldn't be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment