Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ugh

What a day! So we slept in until 10 which was really nice. After breakfast we headed to the scrap store so I could get glue since I ran out last night. I’ve been working on Ella’s book and updating it. We came home and Ella took a nap and then we ran to the computer place to have photoshop installed. After that we ran by Michelle’s to drop off her pictures and then went to Lowe’s to look at something I could build a cage with for the box turtle I found. I didn’t see anything and wasn’t thinking creatively, so we went and picked up my computer and stopped to get gas. I then picked up my phone and realized the screen was blank and it was broken. So I took it to Verizon and they ended up giving me a new one. Thank goodness for insurance! I had gotten a text last week saying it was time to update my phone, so I thought I could get a new style, but somehow the text was sent in error. We got home and it started to pour. I fed Ella dinner and then we played with the new turtle. I put Ella to bed and mom came home and made me feel guilty for keeping the turtle, so I let it go. L I started working on the calendar and then the power went out. It is still out, but I’m writing in word which expires in 10 days so if anyone has a copy or code it would be greatly appreciated! Ella is scared of the dark, so she woke up several times screaming. I finally took her downstairs and she grabbed both of her babies and kept saying, “babies scared,” and held on to them tightly. Then she kept saying, “dark house, mommy trouble.” She is too funny. I think she listed every movie she likes to watch and didn’t understand why I couldn’t or wouldn’t play them. I put her back to bed around 10 and she’s been fine since. This has been the longest 5 hours of my life. I have to work in Dallas, NC tomorrow night and I think I’m going to my great uncles funeral on Friday, so I haven’t a clue when I’ll be able to fit in my calendar work. Not fun! Well, I think I’m going to watch a movie before my battery dies and try to get sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment