Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boo Panthers

I was at work, so I didn't get to watch the game. I guess I'm kind of glad. I worked in Morganton this afternoon. The leaves are already starting to change. I really hope I have a weekend off to get to go play in the mountains. Ella's diaper rash wasn't any better this morning, so she was in the buff most of the day. Mom said she got peed on twice. Ella was up half the night, so I'm exhausted today. Lisa came over to watch the game with mom and Ella. Mom got stung by a bee this morning, so she wasn't feeling good all day. And I had a couple of vertigo attacks while working and on the road, so no fun there either. I've got to write my best bets then I'm going to bed early. Oh, I did read some great news last night.... there is a Sex in the City sequel being written!!!! Yea!!! The dvd comes out Tues. so I'm excited about that too. I'm def. having a party one night this week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment