Monday, July 14, 2008

I hate some mom's

I'm so pissed right now I could scream. Even though this happened 4 hours ago, I still can't get over it. I watched John today and we went to his pool. We got there at 2 and immediately I knew I wasn't going to like this woman. She just had that attitude that I knew would get to me. We got into the pool and she started bugging the lifeguard about moving the volleyball net, then change the radio station, then complaining about someone's kid. I tried to ignore it and played with Ella and John. Ella was having a blast. It was adult swim and John was sitting on the side of the pool. He found a rope and we were throwing it back and forth. The kid of the woman who was bugging me came to sit next to John. John threw me the rope again and the boy said to hit Ella in the head. I told the kid no, it wasn't nice. Then he started yelling, "kill the baby. Murder her, murder her. Kill the baby." And kept on. John told him it wasn't nice to say those things and he kept on. Instead of saying something to the kid, I went to his mom to let her know she needed to go talk to her son. She looked at me like I was crazy and barely talked to her son about it. Stephanie showed up right then so I started talking to her. She needed mail out of my car, so I went to get it and instead of the other mom talking to her son about his outrageous behavior she was talking to Stephanie. When I came back I overheard the mom say to Steph her son didn't know what he was talking about. HELLO! Kill and murder in the same sentence, how is that not knowing? I went to the other end of the pool and had to stay away from her. I was really about to snap. What is wrong with people today????
Other than that, we've had a pretty good day. Ella slept until 10 again. In her own bed! Well, I'm going to scrap before I get too tired to.

1 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?? What is wrong with people... seriously, if I had any idea where they lived I'd totally call social services. Kids like that take guns to school and kill innocent people, talk about the time for intervention!!! Good thing I wasn't there, the lifeguards should have kicked them out!

    ReplyDelete