Wednesday, June 4, 2008

wish we were back at the beach

We woke up this morning around 9. E ate breakfast and then had an upset tummy. She had gas all day yesterday and didn't go, so I figured that was what the tummy issue was about. She took a nap shortly after breakfast and I had to wake her up to go to gym. She was fine there and played well with all of her friends. Then we came home for lunch and Rachael called and invited us to her pool. Ella was acting fine, so we went. We played in the pool for about 2 hours and got out to dry off. Ella then had an upset tummy again in her bathing suit- which has a built in type of diaper. Thank goodness we were out of the pool! I cleaned her up and we headed home. She fell asleep in the car and I let her sleep while I watered the plants. She stayed asleep when I brought her in. I woke her up for dinner and she's been cranky since. I've been smelling her gas, so I know that's what it is. I gave her apple oatmeal and toast for dinner in hopes that will help. Poor baby girl! I hope tomorrow she's better. I think we are going to take it easy and hang around the house. It's code orange air quality, so no playing outside. Hopefully my pics from the beach will get here so I can start scrapping!!! I so need to be working so I can afford beach scrappy supplies. Or afford another beach trip! Have I said how much I miss it already???? And I had the best hair days! Nothing like ocean water.

No comments:

Post a Comment