Sunday, June 22, 2008

Some news

I just found out I got the calendar job with www.momscharlotte.com I'm so excited!! I get to find things for kids to do around Charlotte for the week and feature 5 or more in a column. It will also go in the newspaper. I'm excited I'll be writing again. I mean, it is what I went to school for. I love surfing the web, so this will be tons of fun for me. Plus, Ella will benefit by getting to do the cool things I find.
If you didn't notice, I changed my blog around. I added some things, so check them out. Morgan inspired me to get creative. So...
I forgot to add my pics of my lily today. They are starting to finally bloom. This is my favorite flower. Well, besides a purple rose, tulip and gerber daisy. Not in specific order.

1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Congrats on the new position!!! Yay!! I can't wait to do all the fun new things you find.

    ReplyDelete