Thursday, June 19, 2008

17 months

I can't believe Ella is 17 months today. Time has flown by. We had a fun day at Latta park. Morgan brought a wonderful picnic for us. It was pretty crowded when we got there. There were a bunch of camp kids playing in the fountains. So we ate lunch and let the babies play on the playground. The fountains cleared out, some, and we put the babies swimsuits on and let them loose. The FL fountains were so much better. The water was pretty hard and the floor was slippery. Ari fell and hit his head pretty hard. Morgan and I heard it from the gate. As Morgan and Matt tended to him, Ella ran out and fell in a mud pit. She was not a happy camper. She kept looking at her hands like get this off of me. It was on her face, hands, butt, legs, feet. EVERYWHERE! Which if you know me well, you know I don't like gooey messes. There was a shower which took forever to get it all off. We left after that. The babies hadn't napped and we had enough. But we had fun and def. will have to go back soon! It was a pretty park. Ella took a nap when we got home and that was pretty much our day. I woke up this morning and heard a faint noise coming from downstairs. I went to see what it was and the alarm was going off. So the alarm people are coming back out next week to see what's going on. I let the dogs out to find one of the stairs had broken. We really need a whole new deck. The stairs are about to fall. All the things that need to be done... So mom will be home this time tomorrow night!!!! I'm so excited! Well, I'll leave you with some pics of today. I don't think I'm going to do an actual photoshoot of E until next month. We take too many pics of our outings as it is!

So I just went upstairs because Ella woke up and was crying "help." She had another BAD diaper! :( I thought it was over... She felt feverish too. Poor baby girl. This has to be horrible for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment