Wednesday, April 16, 2008

we have insurance!!!

We finally have our insurance back!! I feel much better now! Though we are still fighting the co. about upping my premium, but it's in the works to have that solved. Having a individual policy is really a rip off. But I guess all that matters is that we are covered. We watched Ari yesterday while Morgan went to get her hair cut. He is such a good boy. He got sleepy, so I laid him down and miss Ella decided he wasn't going to sleep. So she ran around screaming to keep him up. She is such a mess. Mom got her to sleep in her crib for a little while last night. She woke up around 11 crying "mommy." So into bed with me she went. She won't go down in her crib for me, so I gave up trying. We went to gym this morning and she had fun playing with her friends. I had a doc appointment afterwards and she was really good despite the fact it was her nap time. Well, I don't have much to write about. We don't have any plans for the day. Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete