Wednesday, April 23, 2008

it's the middle of the week :(

So we were super busy today. We got up and went to Gymboree. Ella was a bit clingy which surprised me. If she ran off, she'd turn around saying my name then run to me. But she had fun. We went to lunch with Alice, Charlie, Megan and her mom and Callie and her mom. It's bad when you only know the kids names! I feel bad, but oh well. Ella fell asleep on the way home but woke up as soon as we got here. She played as I hung pictures on the walls that have been painted. Which was a task because none of my pictures were hung where I wanted them. Ella then got sleepy, so she took a nap and I primed 2 walls. I was going to paint tonight, but it's not dried yet. :( Hopefully I can get it done in the morning before we go to Morgan's. I have to work in Lake Wylie tomorrow evening, so we're going to play before I have to go in and Morgan is going to babysit. It works out nicely! We went to 5 Guys for dinner since I was too beat to cook. Ella ate almost a whole burger! She's been a sweet baby all day. Well, I'm going to watch CSI. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment