Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fun day

So we went to class today, which was fun as usual. Nothing exciting happened. We went to Pier 1 and the mall with Morgan and Ari afterwards. We tagged along for the walking. Morgan did the shopping. After we left Ella fell asleep in the car. I let her sleep for 45 min. and brought her in the house. She fell back asleep and slept for 2 more hours! Which never happens! After she woke up we played in the living room. I started watching "Into the Wild," and looked up to see this:
Yes, that is her foot up in the air- standing on her bike. She is such a little monkey. The movie wasn't as good as the book. But they never are.

So Ella started making faces with me and I had my camera beside me-
That's my girl :) She has been going to sleep in her crib for the past 2 nights. Tonight she protested and ended up on the couch next to me. Mom tried then I went in and we both failed. The second I put her on the couch, she was out. Well as soon as I wrote that she woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment