Monday, March 31, 2008

100th post

Wow, I can't believe I've been blogging that long. Time does fly by... except when it's cold and wet outside. Ella is miserable being in the house. She's getting into everything she's not supposed to and screaming about it when I say no. I feel bad because she keeps going to the door saying, "side." Then having temper tantrums when I won't open the door. It's supposed to rain tomorrow too. Which really stinks because I have a shoot at 4. But hopefully it'll be nice for 30 min. while we are out there. So, last night when we were going to bed Ella started protesting we read a book. So I grabbed her favorite, "Brown Bear Brown Bear What do You See." She is able to say all but the frog. When we got to horse, she started singing "E-I-E-I-O." It was too funny. Mom taught her "Ring Around the Roses" and she started doing it today with her baby. Well, she is protesting me being on the computer and not watching Nemo with her. Hope everyone is having a decent Monday!

1 comments:

  1. I hate this weather :( Ari's been protesting too... tried to call you today, call me later!

    ReplyDelete