Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fun day

Ella slept for 13 hours last night! She refused to eat her dinner and fell asleep at 7. She woke up at 8 this morning, happy as could be. I'm not thrilled with daylight savings time, but thankfully I haven't adjusted to it yet or I'd be unhappy getting up at 8. I took advantage of being up so early and headed to Huntersville at 9:45 to get the shoes. I called a friend of mine who lives there and we were able to grab a coffee. I'm SO glad none of the Charlotte stores had her shoes! It was nice to see Angela and her son Aiden who we don't see often enough. Aiden is Ella's boyfriend and they love each other. They shared their puff's with each other and held hands like always. When we left they gave each other a kiss which was too cute. We ended up skipping Gymboree because we were having too much fun with them. Hopefully this weekend they are going to come over and we're going to take some pics of them in their holiday outfits. We went by our new house to meet the inspector and everything was fine. Just minor problems that come with an older house. My camera was dead so I couldn't take any pics. I'm going to switch my room with Ella's. I think it'll work better that way. I'm so excited! I think we are closing the 29th instead of the 30th. So that gives me 17 days to pack since we are going to Kinston for Thanksgiving. Ella went down for a nap 2 hours ago, so I've had some time to clean. She must not feel good or is going through a growing spurt. Those are the only 2 times she doesn't eat much and sleeps a lot. But she's been in a good mood finally! Hopefully I'll get some packing done tonight. Hope everyone had a great day!

1 comments:

  1. LOVE Aiden's hat, I need to get one for Ari... maybe for our pics on Friday. We're going to level 3 tomorrow if you want to join us.

    ReplyDelete