Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Protein Packed Must Try Breakfast

I love when you mix two brands that you love and come up with something so simple, yet amazing. Which is exactly what happened when I mixed Nature's Path with Stonyfield yogurt. I have loved being a Stonyfield Yo-Getter for the last 4 years. I've had the chance to discover new brands plus try new things I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Just like this month.

Nature's Path sent us 2 yogurt toppers to try: Pumpkin Flax Granola and Qi'a Superfood - Chia, Buckwheat & Hemp Cereal Cranberry Vanilla. I've seen both at the store, but have never thought to purchase either. We love Nature's Path oatmeal, cereal, waffles, toaster pastries, and granola bars, but I have to be honest and say when I read chia, buckwheat and hemp I assumed it was going to taste crunchy and super health-foody so I've avoided buying.
I topped Stonyfield's Smooth & Creamy Whole Milk French Vanilla  with Qi'a Superfood Chia, Buckwheat & Hemp Cereal Cranberry Vanilla and it was pure divinity! The nutty sweet flavors mixed with the vanilla- it was like they were made for one another.
I then stirred my mixture and added the Pumpkin Flax Granola to the top and it was even better. I loved the crunchiness and bursts of flavor packed in each bite. 
I have eaten both separately with the Smooth & Creamy Whole Milk French Vanilla yogurt, but I love the combination! Stonyfield uses organic vanilla from the orchids grown in Madagascar in their vanilla yogurts. They also use 6 live active cultures and 1 cup contains 8g of protein. 

Qi'a Superfood Chia, Buckwheat & Hemp Cereal Cranberry Vanilla is full of plant-based protein, fiber and ALA omegas. Boost your nutrition with only 2 tbsp. of cereal and feel the energy from this powerful, functional, and nutritious superfood. It also contains 4g of fiber and 6g of protein. 

The Pumpkin Flax Granola is enriched with pumpkin and flax seeds and offers 450 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids and 1500 mg of Omega-6 fatty acids.

This is a great way to start your day! Look for Stonyfield and Nature's Path in a store near you.

*I am part of the Stonyfield YoGetters group of bloggers and receive compensation and products as part of the program. My opinion is not influenced in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment