Monday, February 2, 2015

Resolutions

I wasn't going to make any resolutions this year. Things seem to get so busy during the year that I often forget my intentions. Stonyfield asked its YoGetters to share their healthy family 2015 resolutions, so it got me thinking. Instead of drawing up some elaborate plan for our family, I'm just going to choose a word for us to focus on. This year it will be happiness.

When everyone in your family is happy, good things happen. You have more energy for projects. You are more playful. You have the drive to cook and eat healthy. You focus on the happy thoughts instead of what has you down or what is going wrong. Staying in a happy train of thought sounds a lot easier than it really is. You have to focus and not lose sight of the feeling. Because once you slip, it's easy to go down the spiral.

So to help keep us on track and thinking happy thoughts, I put together some of our favorite things that make our family happy:






















*I am part of the Stonyfield YoGetters group of bloggers and receive compensation and products as part of the program. My opinion is not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment