Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Reading Challenge Update

Last week I started the From Left to Write Summer Reading Challenge and just finished The Weight of Blood. 
If you are looking for something similar to Gillian Flynn, I highly recommend! It was a very fast paced read and once I got started, it was hard to put down. 

This week, I started Save Yourself. What are you currently reading? 

Interested in the challenge? Here’s how it works:

  • Pledge to read at least 15 minutes a day from June 26-July 24, 2014. You can join at any time.
  • If you miss a day, you can make up for it later in the week. For example read 15 minutes Monday, skip Tuesday, read 30 minutes on Wednesday. You don’t have to keep a log or anything. You’re adults. I trust you.
  • You can read whatever books you choose: literary fiction, YA, mysteries, biographies, etc. I just want you to read a book.
  • Come back every Thursday to share your progress and enter to win prizes.
  • If you are on social media, share your updates with the hashtag #FL2WSummer. Don’t forget to tag me at @fromleft2write on Twitter, tag me on Facebook or @fromleft2write on Instagram. Feel free to blog about your updates too! I love seeing what you’re reading.
  • You must be at least 18 years old to participate. Hey, it’s a reading challenge for adults!
  • There will be some awesome prizes: Amazon giftcards, books, cool t-shirts or gear from Out of Print Clothing!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment