Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mountain Meadow Herbs- Iron

When little man was born I was very anemic. I was able to encapsulate my placenta and got my iron from that for several months, which was awesome. But after those ran out, my anemia came back and I was bruising very badly. Like if you touched me I’d bruise. So I went to the Dr. to have my levels checked.

In June 2013, my iron levels were at 32 (standard is 42-145). Not as bad as when little man was born, but enough to make me weak and bruise easily. I really didn’t want to take prescription iron because it can be hard on your stomach. I also don’t like the nasty filler ingredients. Some of the side effects were dizziness, vomiting, fever, metallic taste, headaches, abdominal pain, and even seizures. Not exactly what I wanted to take when there are alternatives. So I reached out to Mountain Meadow Herbs and got to try their Herbal Iron. Herbal Iron I began taking the Herbal Iron in late July. I took 1/4 teaspoon 4 times a day until I was able to get back in to my Drs in November for a checkup. I took the iron with vitamin C to help with absorption. In 4 months, with taking the Herbal Iron daily, my iron count went up to 85!! So I got the same results as I would have if I had taken the nasty prescription they wanted to give me, all naturally. I am more than thrilled!

It has been a year since I started taking the Herbal Iron and I am still maintaining my levels! 

Mountain Meadow Herbs Herbal Iron is made with Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Yellow Dock Root, Vegetable Glycerine, Distilled Water and approximately 5% Organic Grain Alcohol. All these herbs are gentle on your stomach, non-constipating, and no side effects! It is safe for nursing and pregnant women as well. Herbal Iron is available in 2, 4, and 8 oz and ranges from $18.27-$59.98.

Be sure to like Mountain Meadow Herbs on Facebook and sign up for their newsletter to stay up to date on specials, promos, and giveaways!! 

Sample Disclosure: The opinions expressed above are honest, accurate, and not encouraged anyway by monetary donations. A sample free of charge was received from said company, as stated within the editorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment