Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ella Picks the Softest Flunky

So you think taking a 15 second video of my child picking her favorite blanket would be an easy task... Boy was I wrong. I tried several times today and finally after 3 hours of asking her to just pick a blanket she finally caved in. Maybe it was the bribe of a piece of my mom's birthday cake that helped. But, here is the video of Ella picking what she thinks is the softest blanket... if you continue watching after she chooses there are several other outtakes from today that were just too funny not to post.


BTW- there was no poo poo on the blanket... I have no clue where that came from but thought it was hysterical.

So in Ella's opinion the Lotus Bebe Luxury Blanket made with soybean fibers is the softest. I love all of the blankets and think they all pass the super soft test! I still think the Dream Sacks Knit blanket needs to be made in an adult size!

Thank you to all that contributed!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Ella, that is hard work mom.....all child stars do repeated takes and pitch a hissy now and then. lol She is just so charming.
    Marj M.

    ReplyDelete