Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fall Fashion

Fall is almost a month away and we've been taking advantage of the great sales going on. We got 2 shipments today from GreenEdge Kids and speesees and decided to do a mini fashion shoot of E's new clothes.

Here are her new outfits from GreenEdge Kids:

The shirt and pants are from Kate Quinn Organics and are super soft. The shirt is on sale for only $5.50! And the pants are $18. The shirt is a 3T and runs a bit big. But you can't beat a $5.50 shirt that can get 2 yrs. worth of wear.
The shirt is from Lapsaky and is on sale for only $7.50! I wasn't sure about the color when I first saw it, but am so glad I got it.
My little sunshine :)
GreenEdge Kids has some other amazing clothes on sale, plus you get free shipping on any order until the end of August.


I am in love with speesees! They have a huge summer sale right now and you automatically get 25% off your order. You can also get 20% off by entering thankyou at the checkout. They carry organic infant to 4T clothing, accessories, bed + bath and more.

This is the tomato top for only $14- before the discount! The yoga pants are in cocoa and are only $18.
Yeah, E was over putting on Fall clothes since it was 94 degrees here today... But this is the cocoa jacket, which is very light weight, and only $24.
This is my FAVORITE!! It is the eliza jane dress and it matches the jacket and pants. My baby girl looks too grown up in it! You can get the dress for $28.
This is the sweet charity dress, which is made out of organic corduroy. It is a bit large on her, but still very cute and will be great for next year. It is $40.

Hope you enjoyed the mini-shoot. My poor child has over 3,000 photo's and is over me taking pictures. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful daughter of yours...
    What size is she wearing in the Speeses line? I want to buy some things and I'm trying to gauge sizing.

    ReplyDelete